- Do you have Leagues/Tournaments for other age groups? For the 2023 season, we only have League play for children between the ages of 5 and 13 (Birth years 2011 to 2016).
- Are you a 5 on 5 League? No. We are a 4 on 4 league.
- Why are Games on Fridays at 5PM? By scheduling games Friday after school, the league is designed to have as little impact on other sports commitments as possible.
- Can Local League Players Play? Yes. Our league was founded to provide a Spring/Summer option for Local League players to play organized hockey.
- Can my Daughter Join? Yes. We are a Co-ed league, and encourage girls to join.
- Do you offer Hockey Camps? No. We are designed for week by week league play.
- Are you a For Profit Company? No. We are a Not for Profit Company with a purpose of providing affordable hockey.
- Why are your fees so low? We are a Not for Profit; and have sponsors willing to help keep Hockey Affordable. We also raise funds thru tournaments, to fund affordable hockey for kids.
- Are you competing with Wasaga Minor Hockey? No. We are founded to complement, Wasaga Minor Hockey by being an Affordable Hockey option during the Spring, Summer and Holidays; when Wasaga Minor Hockey is not operating.
- Why are you not operating in the Winter? Our purpose is to provide hockey league play; when the Wasaga Minor Hockey Association is not operating. We are designed for Spring / Summer play.